[ncdnhc-discuss] INVOICES.

Gendron, Michael (MIS) GendronM at mail.ccsu.edu
Tue Jan 29 17:58:56 CET 2002

There should be a policy in place. I am continually telling my students that
Americans are spoiled - we get cheap broadband access.  I can understand my
students not being aware, but it concerns me that an organization such as
ICANN is insensitive to these issues.

Regards,

Michael

Michael Gendron. Ph.D.