[ncdnhc-discuss] Competition and the ORG report

Jim Fleming jfleming at anet.com
Thu Jan 24 19:38:57 CET 2002

Why is it assumed that one company will be selected ?

Where are the database migration and replication plans ?

With $5,000,000 you give a $1,000,000 to 5 other companies
to fund their infrastructure. You then replicate the database for better
reliability, stability, etc.

The "Registry" then becomes a consortium of 6 companies all
connected via the Internet. The so-called Registrars then line up
around the outside of that core vending machine of names..

Jim Fleming
2002:[IPv4]:000X:03DB
http://www.IPv8.info