Non-Payment (Re: [ncdnhc-discuss] Payment)

Marc Schneiders marc at fuchsia.bijt.net
Thu Jan 10 20:29:51 CET 2002

On Thu, 10 Jan 2002, at 11:13 [=GMT-0500], Milton Mueller wrote:

> One thing I hope you and everybody here understands:
> Not to pay DOES mean "no vote" for the NCDNHC as
> a whole. The DNSO is demanding $15,000 from us. The
> only way we have to raise it is through membership dues.
> So if we don't receive any dues, we will get no vote in the Names
> Council. Even if the constituency allows everyone to keep
> voting in NCDNHC business, it won't matter because we
> won't have any voice in the Names Council.

I've also seen, IIRC, a note that members that do not pay, will have no
vote in the constituency. I have asked both on this list and in a personal
email to Chun Eung Hwi <ehchun at peacenet.or.kr> for the invoice or way to
pay. I have not received anything. I would like to pay, but can't.

Please, let me pay :-)