[ncdnhc-discuss] Call for an Urgent help whic could also help us a lot

Jefsey Morfin jefsey at wanadoo.fr
Thu Jan 10 12:11:28 CET 2002

At 12:38 10/01/02, Jeff Williams wrote:
>Jefsey and all assembly members,
>
>This would be a great project for the DNSO GA to consider.
>However at this late date Jan 10, 2002 it is too late for a
>good proposal to be submitted by the 15th of Jan 2002.

No! The need is only to file a form to register. Any Californian software
center or Internet company interested may contact the person at
jmlevy at superwiz.com. There is no commitment at this stage. The opportunity
for us is the very short delay: if the developping firm gets a registrant
through us we will get them as sponsor and we will certainly share into the
developement specifications as we are certainly interesting panels both to
the developper and to the Californian Agency. So this is a real concrete
opportunity for he ICANN and the Constituencies/GA.
Jefsey