[ncdnhc-discuss] Election results!

Milton Mueller mueller at syr.edu
Thu Feb 28 13:57:20 CET 2002

>>> "James Love" <love at cptech.org> 02/27/02 18:22 PM >>>
> Milton, did we miss something?     I didn't see
> anyone withdraw from anything.  Jamie

Here is the penultimate sentence in
Dany's message:

"I have no trust anymore in this vote process
and I am not going to support it by participating to
the second round, and I will not participate to this
non-trusted adcom (not because of candidates, but
because the election process)."

That sounds like a withdrawal to me.
Unfortunate in the extreme, becdause Dany has
contributed and could continue to contribute
to the constituency. But rather unambiguous,
and we don't have time to sit around and wait.