[ncdnhc-discuss] Election results!

Norbert Klein nhklein at gmx.net
Thu Feb 28 05:21:51 CET 2002

> Here are the results of the NCDNH Constituency vote.
> A complete, statistical report will be sent to the
> constituency by the election operator (Elisabeth
> Porteneuve) tomorrow (Feb. 27).
>
> 1. All resolutions were ratified by substantial margins

Let me say that I am quite pleased about this: obviously the majority of
people who had a chance to participate in the last face-to-face meeting made
decisions which found, "by a substantial margin," also the consent in this round
of voting by e-mail.

This shows that the face-to-face meeting participants were not out of touch
with the general consent - found only later - in what was discussed and
proposed.

Norbert
Open Forum of Cambodia

--