[ncdnhc-discuss] Forwarded from ICANN Board member

Chun Eung Hwi ehchun at peacenet.or.kr
Wed Feb 20 02:18:10 CET 2002

Dear Milton Mueller and others,

It is not so surprising that such a thing is happening because all things
have happened in that way in ICANN. So, nobody would be excited. My
concern is what the plan for a complete restructuring of the ICANN board
without the at large Sims presented. What about inviting Joe Sims to
address his plan to this constituency? It must be the most cost efficient
way of working rather than the complicated and time/energy consuming
process via at large study committee and ICANN headquater.

Regards,

Chun Eung Hwi
Chun Eung Hwi
General Secretary, PeaceNet | phone:     (+82) 2- 2062-1302
Seoul Yangchun P.O.Box 81   |   pcs:     (+82) 019-259-2667
Seoul, 158-600, Korea       | eMail:   ehchun at peacenet.or.kr