[ncdnhc-discuss] Forwarded from ICANN Board member

Dave Crocker dhc2 at dcrocker.net
Tue Feb 19 23:20:09 CET 2002

So, let's see.  What are facts we have just been told:

1.  Joe Sims is in Brussels.

2.  Joes Sims is meeting with some people at the EC.

3.  The content of the meeting is unknown, though an unconfirmed rumor is
being propagated.

4.  How Joe is presenting things is unknown, though an unconfirmed rumor is
being propagated.

Wow.  This sure does sound like something work getting everyone real
excited about.  Thanks so much for passing it on, Milton.

At 05:07 PM 2/19/2002 -0500, Milton Mueller wrote:
>Date sent:          Tue, 19 Feb 2002 15:01:40 +0100
>From:               Andy Mueller-Maguhn <andy at ccc.de>
>Subject:            Joe Sims organizing a clandestine Operation
>
>... Joe
>Sims was today in Brussel for some kind of a closed door

I especially like the "closed door" term.  It heightens the idea of a
conspiracy very nicely.

I suppose it means that every time any of US have a meeting with someone
and we close the doors, then their is a likelihood of conspiracy?

d/