[ncdnhc-discuss] Fwd: [nc-whois] Both Transfers and WHOIS Reports are pos...

DannyYounger at cs.com DannyYounger at cs.com
Mon Dec 2 18:27:07 CET 2002

Kathy,

you wrote:  "Like telephone numbers, we need an "unlisted" version of the
WHOIS registration for noncommercial domain name registrants.  But I did not
see this idea reflected in the WHOIS report."

Please note that I submitted a similar proposal to the Task Force in late
August at
http://www.dnso.org/dnso/dnsocomments/comments-whois/Arc00/msg00015.html

One has to wonder if the Task Force ever reads and discusses these comments,
or if they only go through the motions of listing the comments tendered...