[ncdnhc-discuss] ICANN Reform: Role of ITU

Marc Schneiders marc at fuchsia.bijt.net
Tue Apr 30 18:14:52 CEST 2002

On Tue, 30 Apr 2002, at 12:09 [=GMT-0400], James Love wrote:

> [...]

The ITU is made up of Telco's. Telco's are receiving, and will
receive, more and more, competition from 'the internet' as a carrier for
voice data. You do not let an organization in the hands of bicycle
sellers set rules about the use of cars. I guess thay would determine that
a car cannot go faster than a bicycle.