[ncdnhc-discuss] ICANN Reform: Role of ITU

Jefsey Morfin jefsey at wanadoo.fr
Tue Apr 30 21:31:03 CEST 2002

On 18:14 30/04/02, Marc Schneiders said:
>You do not let an organization in the hands of bicycle
>sellers set rules about the use of cars. I guess thay would determine that
>a car cannot go faster than a bicycle.

Very good analogy.
But you can certainly have them to concert with car makers about tire
specification, driver protection and road surface maintenance. I have no
objection if the bicycle sellers start housing the meetings until the car
makers can organize, and Bentley eventually accepts to talk with De Dion
Bouton and Hispano Suiza. That was most probably exactly the situation in
1893, when a guy had to run with a red flag ahead of the cars.
jfc