[ncdnhc-discuss] One suggestion for .ORG TF participant!

James Love james.love at cptech.org
Sat Apr 27 03:15:21 CEST 2002

Ok Kent.  Fine.  Require the non-profits to put up $35 thousand dollars to
entry the .org lottery, knowing that this will be a beauty contest, decided
by the board.   Then be real suprised when nearly ever bid is some deal
where an operator is putting up the money, that the .org domain holders
don't benefit from real cometition among operators.....   And give it to the
non-profit with the most friends on the board, or whatever....     You guys
have the votes, you have the staff, etc...... do what you want.
Jamie