[ncdnhc-discuss] [Fwd: RE: [council] NDNHC summary of comments in response to Draft 6]

Harold J. Feld hfeld at mediaaccess.org
Wed Apr 24 17:22:49 CEST 2002

Jamie's comments were echoed by others (at least in the general "I
support Jamie's comments" with no reservations) and Jeffery Morfin
voiced support for "governments or the ITU" (at least as I understood
his message).  I saw little, if anything, negative to Jamie's specific
recommendations re: the ITU.  I also take into account communications I
received from members of the consticuency at the NGO meeting here in DC.

Harold