[ncdnhc-discuss] Announcement of TF Participants!

James Love james.love at cptech.org
Sun Apr 21 18:11:53 CEST 2002

I would just recap what I do understand, and Stuart Lynn can correct me if
I'm wrong.   The new TLD task force is something that Lynn created on his
own, and he is free to include anyone he wants as members.  The NCC Adcom
submitted Vany and YJ as its recommended members.  Vany has not been
particularly active, and at one point YJ told Lynn she had a possible
conflict, and he bared her from attending the f2f meeting in Accra.    The
Adcom then offered some new names, including me.   Stuart Lynn said thanks
but no thanks.   The current TF membership has really no one who knows
anything about or cares much about the process for the non-commercial new
TLD entries, such as the rejected .union or .health applications.     I
believe Dr. Lynn is happy with this as it is.

Jamie