[ncdnhc-discuss] One clarification for TF participants!

Chun Eung Hwi ehchun at peacenet.or.kr
Tue Apr 16 23:05:52 CEST 2002

Dear NCDNHC members,

At the part describing New TLD Evaluation Process Planning TF of the prior
email, there was some unclear thing. We notified to DNSO Secretariat that
Erick and James Love would be participants for Transfer TF. But we said
that if they could be participants for New TLD Evaluation Process Planning
TF,then we would change James Love with the other member for Transfer TF.

Regards,

Chun Eung Hwi
Chun Eung Hwi
General Secretary, PeaceNet | phone:     (+82) 2- 2166-2216
Seoul Yangchun P.O.Box 81   |   pcs:     (+82) 019-259-2667
Seoul, 158-600, Korea       | eMail:   ehchun at peacenet.or.kr