[ncdnhc-discuss] Membership Status of Silicon ValleyPublicAccess Link

Dave Crocker dhc2 at dcrocker.net
Wed Oct 31 20:51:43 CET 2001

At 11:37 AM 10/31/2001 -0800, Mark C . Langston wrote:
>However, it's apparent that you will continue to redefine your role as
>suits your needs.

contrary to my "redefining" my role, my statements have been quite
consistent, and match what I have said and documented all along.  the
facts, and my statements, have not changed even slightly.

what IS happening is that you are claiming that I am not representing my
role accurately.  i have now repeatedly explained why you are wrong.  you
continue to claim that you do not believe me.

what is more significant is this group's rather serious lack of
codification of its rules, and utter lack of due process in pursuing
them.  instead it consistently treats matters as questions of personality.

d/