[ncdnhc-discuss] comment: NC Task Forces

Adam Peake ajp at glocom.ac.jp
Tue Oct 30 09:31:19 CET 2001

>Yes, of course we on Names Council should inform
>you (NCDNHC members) of comment deadlines.
>
>In this case we did - an announcement
>was sent both to the discuss list and the full-
>membership announce list.

Did you, when?  I couldn't/can't find such a note.  One on ORG yes,
but not review.

>But I agree with you
>that such messages are easy to miss. Not sure
>what to do about that except keep hammering
>away on the discuss list....
>
>You may be interested to learn that I had
>to send a semi-angry note to DNSO Secretariat
>to even get them to put the ORG call for
>comments on the home page of the DNSO.

Perhaps moving time sensitive information to the top of the DNSO page
would be helpful. Should not be more than a few lines (small table),
action dates requiring public comments, meeting dates, NC intake
committee closing, etc.

Adam