[ncdnhc-discuss] U.S. Congress plans hearings for .kidsproposal

Jefsey Morfin jefsey at wanadoo.fr
Wed Oct 24 13:39:42 CEST 2001

As long as ICANN wants to be the worldwideweb editor I support that too.
But IMHO this is mission creep at its best. Like if when you want to
register your car, the car registration service person objected to the
maker, to your age, to your insurrance company, to your passengers, to your
bank choice, to your unversity specialization, to your business, to the
color of wife's hears .... and required you first carried him back home and
lend him your car to go and watch the next sunrise ...