[ncdnhc-discuss] Proposed Names Council resolution on GAC/country names

Michael Froomkin - U.Miami School of Law froomkin at law.miami.edu
Fri Oct 5 15:15:48 CEST 2001

I respectfully submit you have not consulted very widely if you believe
the expertise is lacking.  There are a number of law professors from
several countries involved with ICANN who understand these issues quite
well.  I am certain many of the practicing lawyers do too.  This is NOT
rocket science AT ALL.  I teach these issues in my basic introductory
trademark course.

--
		Please visit http://www.icannwatch.org
A. Michael Froomkin   |    Professor of Law    |   froomkin at law.tm