About Alternative Naming Scheme (was before Re: [ncdnhc-discuss] Re: Why is "Marketing ccTLDs as generics" on NC Agenda?)

Nilda Vany Martinez Grajales vany at sdnp.org.pa
Thu Oct 4 23:16:06 CEST 2001

Hi to all:

Please, find below the message I sent to the NC list almost two months
ago about
Alternative Name Scheme (wow! finally I found under which title should
be
this message really!!)

Also can be found in:
http://www.dnso.org/clubpublic/council/Arc05/msg00783.html

Please keep reading...

Re: [council] Alternative naming scheme announced....