[ncdnhc-discuss] Limit email sending....

Rob Courtney rob at cdt.org
Tue Nov 27 20:53:32 CET 2001

You are right... rules need to be applied fairly. Having the Ad Com
members working on list admin is a step in that direction but maybe
not enough? The more the rules are applied, the better the list will
run.

A little slippage would not be disastrous though, as long as it's not
too much. If we want to avoid all slippage (i.e., we want true 100%
enforcement), maybe we need a technical solution?