[ncdnhc-discuss] FYI

Dave Crocker dhc2 at dcrocker.net
Mon Nov 26 05:40:50 CET 2001

At 01:24 PM 11/26/2001 +0900, Chun Eung Hwi wrote:
>I think that your message itself reveals well what is the problem in your
>thinking. So, no more clarification for that.

"More"?  You have not yet provided any clarification at all.

But, generally speaking, common sense is not
>documented or goes through review, approval or test because we recognize
>that people has universal common sense.

Eung Hwi,

Your comment suggests that you have not tried to administer a group process
before, especially when the group includes people from many cultures and
professions.

Quite simply, there is no such thing as "common sense".  There is only
discussion and reaching agreements.  Apparently you do not wish to do the
first and believe that somehow the second will happen by magic.

It won't.

d/