[ncdnhc-discuss] FYI

KathrynKL at aol.com KathrynKL at aol.com
Mon Nov 26 04:02:19 CET 2001

I support what Dany has written below.  It is fully consistent with the way
the NCC has handled similar situations since its origin.   It would be fair
to treat this situation in the same way we have treated others.

I also support the per email limit because I believe that it is the only way
to prevent a few people from monopolizing the conversation on this list.  We
have already driven too many of our members off the list by the signal to
noise ratio.  Let's do better.

regards, kathy
ACM-IGP