[ncdnhc-discuss] FYI

Chun Eung Hwi ehchun at peacenet.or.kr
Mon Nov 26 05:24:31 CET 2001

Dear Dave,

Thank you, Dave!
I think that your message itself reveals well what is the problem in your
thinking. So, no more clarification for that.

Dave, I could be wrong. So, I asked what is so serious problem for members
to withdraw from our constituency by declaring its withdrawal. If there
are some problems found, we should have really the documented procedure
for that as you proposed it. But, generally speaking, common sense is not
documented or goes through review, approval or test because we recognize
that people has universal common sense.

Regards,

Chun Eung Hwi
Chun Eung Hwi
General Secretary, PeaceNet | phone:     (+82) 2- 583-3033
Seoul Yangchun P.O.Box 81   |   pcs:     (+82) 019-259-2667
Seoul, 158-600, Korea       | eMail:   ehchun at peacenet.or.kr