Fwd: Re: [ncdnhc-discuss] NCDNHC "sponsorship" ofcompeting track

Jim Fleming jfleming at anet.com
Wed Nov 14 16:09:03 CET 2001

----- Original Message -----
From: "Milton Mueller" <mueller at syr.edu>

> About the only thing I can add at this
> point is that it is incorrect to view
> the program Hans, Chris Chiu, Kilnam and
> I organized as a "competing track."

Some people have to have everything cast in terms of zero-sum games,
winning and losing, them vs. us, etc. They do not understand cooperation.
It is their way, or the highway...

Both of the IPv4 .BIZ Proof-of-Concept Registries have long histories.
http://www.dot-biz.com/IPv4/Registry1
http://www.dot-biz.com/IPv4/Registry2
The 2002 IPv8 .BIZ Registries will likely emerge from these experiments.

What is being done to make these registries BOTH operational ?

Jim Fleming
Why Gamble on a .BIZ Lottery? Start a Real .BIZ Today !
http://www.DOT-BIZ.com
0:212 - BIZ World