Fwd: Re: [ncdnhc-discuss] NCDNHC "sponsorship" of competing track

Milton Mueller mueller at syr.edu
Wed Nov 14 15:37:24 CET 2001

About the only thing I can add at this
point is that it is incorrect to view
the program Hans, Chris Chiu, Kilnam and
I organized as a "competing track."
The sessions were designed to fill in
gaps that were crowded out of the ICANN
agenda by the security presentations, and
to provide an alternative to people
uninterested in the more technical issues.

People moved between the two sessions
depending on their preferences. I know
that some people have a problem with
end user choice, but probably the most