[ncdnhc-discuss] Revised security resolution

Dave Crocker dhc2 at dcrocker.net
Wed Nov 7 03:38:34 CET 2001

At 06:08 PM 11/6/2001 -0800, Barbara Simons wrote:
>We know you can do better - just try a little harder, eh?

Barbara,

thank you for that constructive addition to that thread.  I am sure it
provided everyone with excellent insight into the content being discussed.

I cannot imagine why anyone would choose to be impolite, with examples of
excellent professionalism such as yourself.

d/

ps.  And thank you for demonstrating how different American sensibilities
are from Asian.