[ncdnhc-discuss] Revised security resolution

Barbara Simons simons at acm.org
Wed Nov 7 03:08:16 CET 2001

Dave Crocker wrote:

> Yes, I understand that my comments are not polite, and I very much do
> understand that they are especially not polite from an Asian
> preference.  However YOU need to understand that this is not a polite
> debate and neither Karl nor I are Asian.

Come on, Dave.  You are a smart guy.  You must have
learned at some point in your life how to be polite.
What do you mean, "this is not a polite debate"?
No one is preventing you from being polite.

And please don't deceive yourself by thinking that only
"Asians" are offended by some of your comments.

We know you can do better - just try a little harder, eh?

Barbara