[ncdnhc-discuss] FRAX admission to Membership

Adam Peake ajp at glocom.ac.jp
Tue Nov 6 15:48:10 CET 2001

As far as I'm concerned our procedures are logically clear.  If FRAX
wants to be a voting member of the NCC it must replace Jefsey Morfin
as representative so long as he is the representative (and person
holding a vote) in another constituency.  Same for the yacht club and
Kent.

Both of course very welcome on the NCC discuss list whether they are
representatives of a member organizations or not.

Dave Crocker clearly has no similar conflict and should remain
representative of SVPA.  If Milton has any sense he'd apologize.

Adam

Adam Peake
GLOCOM Tokyo