[ncdnhc-discuss] FRAX admission to Membership

Dany Vandromme vandrome at renater.fr
Tue Nov 6 09:07:37 CET 2001

Jefsey Morfin wrote:

> Dear NCDNHC Members,
>
> On 16:52 05/11/01, Alejandro Pisanty - CUAED y FQ, UNAM said:
> >There was no reason to prescribe to SVPAL the way they should be
> >represented, and the discussion on that specific point was not brought to
> >the constituency list in the accustomed way (since as Dave has pointed out
> >the AdCom still has a pending task in establishing fundamental stuff in
> >the bylaws).
>
> Considering this post and the posts from Mr. Kent Crispin a Member of the
> BC and the representative of the voting Member Poter Yacht Club, and from
> Mr. Dave Cocker representative of  the voting Member SVPAL and a consultant
> of the Top Management of NeuStar a business having been awarded the ".us"
> TLD Management, I submit that the NCDNHC has no reason to prescribe to the
> Frax the way they should be represented.
>
> So I ask Mr. Ken Crispin, Dave Cocker and Alejandro Pisanty to set their
> acts in accordance with their positions at to support the Frax admission to
> NCDNHC Membership with full voting rights and my legal representation of it
> as per the French law on Publication Directorship and legal responsibility,
> however I am a consultant like Mr. Crocker and that my firm UTEL is a
> Member of the BC as Mr. Crispin's Songbird Inc.
>
> I also call every Member to support that admission to Membership, being in
> agreement or not with the positions of Mr. Alejandro Pisanty, of Mr. Kent
> Crispin and of Mr. Dave Crocker, yet thinking that a same situation must be
> addressed in the same way who ever is concerned because no one is more
> equal than any other one within the ICANN organizations.
>
> I add that I agree that the Frax be submitted further on to the same
> treatment as the Poter Yacht Club and the SVPAL should the NCDHNC take some
> ruling on the matter.
>
> To avoid a long mails I do not copy once again the submission of the Frax
> that Members now probably know by core.
>
> Jean-François C. (Jefsey) MORFIN
> Chair, Frax (Secretariat St. François Xavier)

-
The FRAX application situation wrt NCDNHC is unchanged
The voting/non voting right situation of kent Crispin Potter Yachter) is
still pending for the clarification from Kent. This may remain pending
as long as no vote is organized by the constituency.
If such clarification is not provided by Kent by the time of the next
NCDNHC meeting, I will ask the Adcom to consider him as a non-voting
member at the meeting.
Dany
Dany VANDROMME                    |  Directeur du GIP RENATER

                Reseau National de Telecommunications
         pour la Technologie, l'Enseignement et la Recherche

                                  |  ENSAM
Tel   :  +33 (0)1 53 94 20 30     |  151 Boulevard de l'Hopital
Fax   :  +33 (0)1 53 94 20 31     |  75013 Paris
E-mail: Dany.Vandromme at renater.fr |  FRANCE