[ncdnhc-discuss] FRAX admission to Membership

Chun Eung Hwi ehchun at peacenet.or.kr
Tue Nov 6 17:22:14 CET 2001

Dear Adam and others,

> As far as I'm concerned our procedures are logically clear.  If FRAX
> wants to be a voting member of the NCC it must replace Jefsey Morfin
> as representative so long as he is the representative (and person
> holding a vote) in another constituency.  Same for the yacht club and
> Kent.
>
> Both of course very welcome on the NCC discuss list whether they are
> representatives of a member organizations or not.

Exactly right!

> Dave Crocker clearly has no similar conflict and should remain
> representative of SVPA.  If Milton has any sense he'd apologize.

His case is clearlly a different case. And it has just been raised as a
question. This is new case. As I pointed out it before, I think the
procedure of raising up this question had some flaws, but the question
itself is very appropriate in terms of conflicts of interest. So, I said
it should be discussed.

Regards,

Chun Eung Hwi
Chun Eung Hwi
General Secretary, PeaceNet | phone:     (+82) 2- 583-3033
Seoul Yangchun P.O.Box 81   |   pcs:     (+82) 019-259-2667
Seoul, 158-600, Korea       | eMail:   ehchun at peacenet.or.kr