[ncdnhc-discuss] Membership Status ofSiliconValleyPublicAccessLink

Alejandro Pisanty - CUAED y FQ, UNAM apisan at servidor.unam.mx
Mon Nov 5 19:01:14 CET 2001

Chun,

allow me to disagree. What you write means that we decide who is appointed
as a representative by an organization. The only exception we make is for
voting rights in other parts of the ICANN structure, to avoid double
voting by organizations. In conflict-of-interest situations our standard
has been one of
disclosure. For the case that has you so hot, ie Dave Crocker's, we have
had quite complete disclosure. The handling of this case has been
disgraceful and will surely alienate even more organizations in a
plural spectrum from joining the NCDNHC.

Alejandro Pisanty

     Dr. Alejandro Pisanty
UNAM  -  Educacion Abierta y a Distancia
Av. Universidad 3000, 04510 Mexico DF Mexico
Tel. (+52-5) 622-8713, 622-8633 Fax 550-8405

http://www.cuaed.unam.mx
---->> Unete a ISOC Mexico, www.isocmex.org.mx, www.isoc.org
=====>>> Participa en ICANN, www.icann.org
---->> Internet y Sociedad? www.istf.org