[ncdnhc-discuss] Membership Status ofSiliconValleyPublicAccessLink

Chun Eung Hwi ehchun at peacenet.or.kr
Mon Nov 5 18:40:30 CET 2001

Dear Vany,

Vany, have you read my email?

> Chun, you are mixing two different concepts.
> Here the challenge is about a delegate, not about organizations.
> The voting status is for organizations, not for delegates.

I wrote as follows in my prior email;

in our constituency, the contact point of one member organization is
                     ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
closely associated with the organization itself.  (If the contact point
unsubscribe announce list, we regard it as expressing withdrawl from this
constituency.)

The contact point has the voting right and plays the role of communication
with that organization. Therefore, so far as our charter clearly excludes
those organizations which use the Internet primarily for commercial
activity, it is absolutely inappropriate for any person, who engaged in
those activity and moreover in those activities that ICANN has some direct
relations in its interests, to take the contact point of non-commerical
constituency.

Regards,

Chun Eung Hwi
Chun Eung Hwi
General Secretary, PeaceNet | phone:     (+82) 2- 583-3033
Seoul Yangchun P.O.Box 81   |   pcs:     (+82) 019-259-2667
Seoul, 158-600, Korea       | eMail:   ehchun at peacenet.or.kr