[ncdnhc-discuss] Membership Status of SiliconValleyPublicAccess Link

Kent Crispin kent at songbird.com
Thu Nov 1 17:06:45 CET 2001

On Thu, Nov 01, 2001 at 09:23:11AM -0500, Milton Mueller wrote:
> Exactly. We required Semich to appoint another
> voting representative because of his position in
> the .NU registry.

Mueller is fabricating this.  In fact, the constituency never "required"
Bill Semich to do any such thing, and Bill was the voting representative
up until last year (he voted in the election last October).  It
certainly is true that Mueller attacked Bill in the same way that he is
now attacking Dave Crocker, and it may be true that Bill was made to
feel uncomfortable by Mueller's attacks, but the constituency has
*never* adopted any such policy as Mueller describes.

--
Kent Crispin                               "Be good, and you will be
kent at songbird.com                           lonesome." -- Mark Twain