[ncdnhc-discuss] Membership Status of SiliconValleyPublicAccess Link

Dave Crocker dhc2 at dcrocker.net
Thu Nov 1 17:16:13 CET 2001

At 08:06 AM 11/1/2001 -0800, Kent Crispin wrote:
>but the constituency has *never* adopted any such policy as Mueller
>describes.

1.  I have now made repeated requests for documentation of the
constituency's formal policies in this matter, and have seen no
about things is probably useful only for feeding the personality flames.

2.  Milton's note to SVPAL was quite explicitly purporting to be official,
given the opening and closing use of "we" and given his use of a formal
title as part of the signature.  Yet we now are told that his action was
entirely his own.  This is a fundamental abuse of his position.  As you
note, both he and the Adcom need to take corrective action.

As usual, Milton shows no remorse for his misdeed(s).  So the real question
is whether the Adcom and this constituency will concretely demonstrate any
concern for the damage he does, and seek to remedy the problem.

d/