[ncdnhc-discuss] ccSO

Kent Crispin kent at songbird.com
Sun Dec 23 08:30:45 CET 2001

On Sat, Dec 22, 2001 at 01:31:39PM +0900, YJ Park wrote:
[...]
> This inconsitency reminds me of what ICANN has been telling us.

I gave a numbered list of specific points concerning the ccTLDs and a
potential ccSO, and apparently you have no good argument against any of
them.  I know that you are very close to KRNIC, and I'm not surprised
that you are more comfortable repeating a litany of complaints about
ICANN than you are with potentially critical discussions about the
ccTLDs, but you really didn't address anything at all that I said.  The
case for a ccSO remains very weak.

--
Kent Crispin                               "Be good, and you will be
kent at songbird.com                           lonesome." -- Mark Twain