[ncdnhc-discuss] ccSO

Dave Crocker dhc2 at dcrocker.net
Sun Dec 23 18:27:56 CET 2001

At 11:30 PM 12/22/2001 -0800, Kent Crispin wrote:
>  I'm not surprised
>that you are more comfortable repeating a litany of complaints about
>ICANN than you are with potentially critical discussions about the
>ccTLDs, but you really didn't address anything at all that I said.

For this constituency to me taken seriously, it must WORK seriously.

That means that it must deal with issues of substance, rather than
constantly resorting to attacks on ICANN and attacks on anyone who raises
difficult questions or offers comments that highlight the complexity and
constraints of ICANN-related decision-making.

d/