[ncdnhc-discuss] Re: ultimate change in the resolution editing

Jim Fleming jfleming at anet.com
Fri Dec 14 01:43:56 CET 2001

ICANN appears to have very little to do with "technical matters".
ICANN appears to be focused on deciding who has money and
who does not (i.e. accredidation).

It all boils down to fairness.
Which list do you think is more fair ?
The "toy" IPv4 Internet Early Experimentation Allocations ?
http://www.iana.org/assignments/ipv4-address-space
or
The Proof-of-Concept IPv8 Allocations ?
http://www.ntia.doc.gov/ntiahome/domainname/130dftmail/unir.txt

Why would people pay for Address Space, when it is FREE ?

Jim Fleming
http://www.DOT-BIZ.com
http://www.in-addr.info
3:219 INFO