[ncdnhc-discuss] Re: [bwg-core] IMPORTANT: Need guidance from you regarding .org

Michael Froomkin - U.Miami School of Law froomkin at law.miami.edu
Fri Dec 14 00:22:17 CET 2001

It's in the interests of the .org registry / policy body /whatever not to
be in the business of choosing registrars: it's hard work to do well, easy
to do badly, and might carry some anti-trust liability....

cf. http://personal.law.miami.edu/~froomkin/articles/icann-antitrust.pdf

--
		Please visit http://www.icannwatch.org
A. Michael Froomkin   |    Professor of Law    |   froomkin at law.tm