[Ncuc-ap] Opportunity: Google for Education

Zakir Syed zakirbinrehman at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 14 12:22:57 CET 2018

Hi Elsa, Thank you. Yes this definitely is a great opportunity for our our colleagues from the APAC region.

We also have the CROP funding at ICANN which too provides an opportunity for folk. This just came to my mind after look into the CROP update on the NCUC-discuss list.

thanks again.

Best,
Zakir