[Ncuc-ap] Opportunity: Google for Education

Elsa S elsa.saade at gmail.com
Tue Feb 13 23:21:00 CET 2018

Hey all,

Sharing this opportunity that could be of interest to those of us who are
in India, Japan, or South Korea:

Google is offering travel and conference grants for selected conferences in
Computer Science related fields.

They have specific asks of each country applicant and a specific amount to
be offered as well based on the country. For more details on the project,
follow this link:
https://edu.google.com/scholarships/google-travel-and-conference-grants/#!overview

Our presence in conferences would be extremely encouraged so let me know if
I can be of any help to those of you who are interested in this opportunity.

Best,

Elsa Saade