[Ncuc-af] How to support you to participate?

Benjamin Akinmoyeje benakin at gmail.com
Tue Feb 18 01:19:00 CET 2020

Dear Farell,
Thank you for sharing this view and suggestions on how to address some of
the challenges. I am going to work with you and others to ensure we do what
you have recommended.

I want to encourage everyone to keep sharing their suggestions, at the end
of the week we will gather every point made and try to group them in such a
way that it will help us address the challenges.

I hope to