[Ncuc-af] Follow up meeting report: NCUC on Africa Strategy

Benjamin Akinmoyeje benakin at gmail.com
Mon May 6 23:19:29 CEST 2019

Dear Thato,
First I want to apologize for missing the meeting, I was mixed up the
timing due to my location.
The

I concur with Arsene views, NCUC Africa should amplify our issues and
create strategic synergies that will ensure this meeting produce something
tangible.

The views shared in the meeting were succinct and in line with our previous
discussions. However we need to move to implementation stage.
NCUC and NPOC must consolidate efforts in my opinion.

I thought I sent the mail long ago.

Regards,
Benjamin