[Ncuc-af] Follow up meeting report: NCUC on Africa Strategy

Thato Mfikwe thatomfikwe at gmail.com
Mon May 6 17:31:17 CEST 2019

Hi Remmy,

I think ultimately these efforts must filter through to NCSG level but NCSG
does not have a regional mailing list that incorporates both NCUC and NPOC.
Am also not sure about the process of establishing a Stakeholder Group
regional mailing list, maybe you can look into it or @Ines can give
direction.

All material and guiding documents will be revised and updated from time to
time or when needed.

It makes sense for NCUC and NCOP to also work together at a regional level,
but we must also bear in mind that we need to start small in the short term
in
order to focus and concentrate our efforts so as to get started with few
projects and initiatives, then we explore how we can best amplify
activities by incorporating NPOC.

Thato Mfikwe.