[Ncuc-af] Follow up meeting report: NCUC on Africa Strategy

Yazid AKANHO yakanho2 at yahoo.fr
Mon May 6 22:34:44 CEST 2019

Thanks Thato.

-- Prenez soin de vous car chaque jour est une vie. Yazid M. AKANHO Mobile: (+229)97979910 LinkdIn: www.linkedin.com/in/yakanho
blog: http://yakanho.beninois.net

    Le lundi 6 mai 2019 à 16:01:55 UTC+1, Thato Mfikwe <thatomfikwe at gmail.com> a écrit :

 Hi Yazid,
1. According to the last meeting, these calls will take place on a monthly basis, so our next call should at least be towards the end of May.
2. Thanks for volunteering, feel free to make input or comment on discussions and documents as the communication will remain open on this mailing list, currently, as volunteers, our current priority is to draft and populate the NCUC Africa strategy concept document within the next few weeks, based on ongoing discussions.
3. Mailing list discussions and meeting recordings should be able to give you sufficient background.

I hope this helps, thanks.
Thato Mfikwe.

3.