[Ncuc-af] Upcoming NCSG elections

Rafik Dammak rafik.dammak at gmail.com
Wed Jul 11 03:08:34 CEST 2018

Hi Farell,

I made the point for 2 reasons and without making any judgment behind any
intent:
- the question was asked before in NCSG list and answered.
- the question could be directed to me first as it is about me in the first
place.
I am not taking offense as I see good faith and took the opportunity to
clarify. But I also wanted to be clear that can be sensitive as a matter
and cannot be just dismissed. that is why I am calling for caution.
I am happy to move on from this matter as I made my point and clarified for
the inquiry.

Best,

Rafik