[Ncuc-af] Upcoming NCSG elections

Farell FOLLY farell at benin2point0.org
Wed Jul 11 02:56:22 CEST 2018

Thanks Rafik for the clarification and Remmy for raising his point.

I am happy that some people brought again this concern. In any case, it is an open election and democracy will help ensure fair and transparent elections. However, that does not deny us to have a strategy that will empower and serve better the interest of non-commercial users in Africa.

In a separate note and before we continue let’s make something very clear : let’s not interpret people questions (to understand something they are confused about) as threats or attacks. It has been happening too much often those days in NCUC and NCSG and to me it is not a very a good attitude to directly interpret a question as if the recipient has something against the person targeted in the question. If somebody simply asks a question, let’s simply reply and noting beyond, unless there is a clear accusation, in this later there is always a way to deal with that respectfully. We are all human.
I am not saying that I have noticed something similar yet in this thread but I dare to put this note because I do not wish that this happen to us here in the NCUC-AF list.

@__f_f__

Best Regards

Ekue (Farell) FOLLY
Technology Champion & Chapter Head