[Ncuc-af] Endorsemnt for Elections

Yazid AKANHO yakanho2 at yahoo.fr
Wed Oct 18 09:14:18 CEST 2017

Hello all,sorry for being out of all these very interesting and impressive work. I am really happy that Africa unity we all talk about is being applied hear. Of course unity does not mean do not share you point of view if you do not agree.I hope i am back now and could not prevent myself to share my well done and let's continue on this way.

-- Prenez soin de vous car chaque jour est une vie. Yazid M. AKANHO Mobile: (+229)97979910
LinkdIn: www.linkedin.com/in/yakanho
blog: http://yakanho.beninois.net