[Ncuc-af] NCUC chair position.

Farell Folly farellfolly at gmail.com
Fri Oct 13 11:42:52 CEST 2017

Dear all,

Few days ago, I initiated a thread regarding endorsing Both Ines and
Yolanda for african rep at the EC and supporting Renata for the chair
position. I was really meaning it and, therefore; it was a big surprise for
me to notice that somebody placed a strong trust in me and went ahead to
nominate me. It s a big pleasure. I took too long analysing the
opportunity  but finally considering to accept the nomination. However I
need your support on this because my challengers are also very good people.

Whatever the results will be, I thank you all in advance.

Regards
@__f_f__
https://www.linkedin.com/in/farellf