[Ncuc-af] Nigeria Govt Monitoring Socialmedia for anti government

Seun Ojedeji seun.ojedeji at gmail.com
Sun Aug 27 16:16:15 CEST 2017

Even though I think the military was intended more on bokoharam as target,
it seem they didn't do a good job in communicating that clearly. Some civil
society organisations are trying to counter the declaration by military.
Here is one of such:
https://www.channelstv.com/2017/08/27/order-military-to-stop-monitoring-nigerians-on-social-media-serap-tells-buhari/

Regards

Sent from my mobile